My Top 10 Places to Shop....
I saw Samantha Maria put together her top 10 online stores and this really inspired me to share where I love to shop most! I don't shop a lot online so I decided to make a video sharing my overall favorite high st stores (you can check out the video here).
1. Kicking things off with Tobi.com - this was a new place to shop for me and I haven't looked back. I love how Tobi stock a mixture of brands and their own brand. I always find something unique and affordable!
2. A old fav, Forever21. I starting shopping more here since I moved to LA, 4 years ago and I always find great bargain's, especially online as they have lots of exclusives.
3. Boohoo.com is somewhere I can always find great petite items. I recently picked up a great khaki puffa coat that fits like a dream!
4. Topshop used to be my one stop shop in London, but since living in the States my relationship with Topshop has changed. I fell out of love for a while but I am back shopping there a lot and I particularly LOVE their shoes!
5. Madewell changed my opinion of jeans. I used to absolutely hate wearing them and since purchasing a pair of black skinny's, jeans became my best friend!
6. River Island, is one of the best places to get cool on trend pieces that fit great! I have been a long time lover of River Island and still can't get enough!
7. I started shopping more in Urban Outfitters on moving to Los Angeles. They are someone I go to if I am looking for a cool dress or jumpsuit to wear to an event. They also have great trend pieces and underwear!
8. Zara is always a winner! If I am in a panic and need an outfit I can always count on find something statement in Zara. I love their shoes and jeans too!
9. Miss Selfridge have an amazing Petites range. I have worked with them over the last couple of years for my Coachella outfits. I love how they have cute feminine but always on trend looks.
10. Reformation was a new discovery about 3 years ago and I love everything about the brand and the clothes are so my style. They have gorgeous dresses, jumpsuits and they have recently started doing denim that fits sooooo well!
I would love to hear what your favorite stores are in comments and always let me know what other kinds of blog posts and videos you want to see! x